Continued advances in Printed and Flexible Hybrid Electronics have required material suppliers to deliver improved functionality to the device developers in broad applications such as sensors, displays, barrier films, photovoltaics, medical diagnostics, consumer electronics, HMI (Human Machine Interface), and Flexible Printed Circuits (FPCs). We offer the widest variety and best performing range of films specifically designed for use in flexible and printed electronic applications.
Polyester Film is the optimal choice for Touch Screens, Light Collimated Films, Holographic Reflector Films, Polarizing Films, Diffusing Films, EMI Shielding Films, and Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Scratch and Hard-coated Films. It is strong and flexible, resistant to heat, abrasion, chemicals and moisture. It has a smooth, clean surface, which is ideal for ITO sputtering or other optical coatings. It is available in thermally stabilized grades to offer superior registration and flatness. It is the material of choice for display applications requiring precise registration and dimensional control.
Mylar® & Melinex® PET and Kaladex® PEN Polyester Films offer:
- Excellent electrical properties
- High tensile strength, stiffness and flexibility
- Resistance to heat, abrasion, chemicals, and moisture
- Superior sheet flatness for better web handling and higher yields
- Engineered surfaces with primer systems to resolve difficult adhesion challenges
- A range of visual effects from low oligomer optical clarity to white films with diffuse reflectance
- A tailored range of shrinkage properties including our ST™ heat stabilized films
- A unique balance of processing, performance, commercial availability, and cost