HiFi Polyester Film continue investment in polyester films operations
– – – –
For two family generations, HiFi Industrial Film has been an official distributor for DuPont Teijin Film where quality has been our priority.
After 38 years of providing a high quality service as a converter and distributor of polyester films, the 3rd generation of our family are ready to continue this heritage.
The company is re-branding to HiFi Polyester Film with the bird of paradise implemented into the logo, something that meant a lot to the founder of the company. This way, as we see a bright future, we keep all the generations attached.
HIFI have continued to invest heavily to futureproof the organisation. Some examples from the past few years:
· ERP System – We have a bespoke ERP system providing effective planning and complete traceability for every order.
· Clean Room Facility – We have a certified class 6 custom-built clean room facility within our factory housing a modern, cutting-edge slitting machine.
· Warehousing – Our newly refurbished warehouse allows us to hold extensive stocks of polyester film in master roll format for conversion into customer reels or sheets. Our modern machinery and efficient planning system allows production lead times to be very short, but where there is a demand for a specific film or service, we can convert and hold finished stock for immediate delivery.
This “call off” service allows delivery times to be as early as next day, whilst our quality system records all processed film providing traceability and security.
· New Website – As part of our rebrand we have completely redesigned our website to help our customers find the correct information. www.hifipolyesterfilm.com
· Polyester Film Heat Stabilisation – Our dedicated stabilising machine allows us to develop products for increasingly demanding uses such as medical applications, flexible printed circuitry (FPC), RFID antennas and labelling, flat flexible cable (FFC), thin flexible circuitry (TFC), printable electronics, membrane touch switches (MTS) and photovoltaic (PV) applications to name a few. We can process a wide range of film thicknesses with thermal stabilisation to typically 0.1%.
· Sustainability – We recognise the importance of operating our business in an eco-friendly, sustainable manner. As a company we see it is our responsibility to monitor and minimise any impact that our operations might have on both the local and surrounding environment. Our aim is to recycle at least 50% of the waste film produced during our conversion process. The waste film collected is sent to a UK recycling company.
We continue to offer the following services:
Polyester Slitting, Polyester Sheeting, Wholesale & Distribution, Clean Room Conversion, Polyester Heat Stabilisation and Custom Converting.
As we enter this exciting new era, we are committed to maintaining the highest quality in processing polyester film and converting other substrates.
HiFi Polyester Film
Switchboard: +44 (0)1438 314 354
Address: Wedgwood Way Stevenage SG1 4SX